The definitive workshop for sustainable brand success
Find out more
Discover the true drivers of brand success
Have you ever wondered why some brands succeed and others fail?
Do you feel you're doing everything right but are still disappointed with your performance and impact?
Or have you reached 'ceiling' and need to re-brand to move on to the next level?
The 3-day Brand New! workshop is an intensive, highly stimulating, empowering process designed to generate ideas, cultivate commitment and engender enthusiasm, infusing the company vision with new purpose, healthy dynamics, focus, direction and meaning.
And by the end of the workshop, you are already applying your new brand!
BRAND NEW! workshops - ideal for organizations that:
- are seeking a creative edge, a dynamic approach, enhanced performance, a renewed sense of purpose, like-minded clients, increased sales, greater team cohesion, and/or a fresh perspective
- want to unearth their creative genius and to apply it in powerful, practical ways
- want to elevate their awareness and their professional contribution in meaningful, authentic, sustainable, values-based ways
- understand the value and impact of cultivating healthy human dynamics in creating a healthy, thriving organization
Lewis Evans is a passionate facilitator, innovator, inventor, artist, author and creative catalyst with over 30 years' experience in business, marketing communications and creative, unboxed thinking. He has led numerous international workshops and trainings in creative entrepreneurship, strategy-planning, and corporate creativity, designed to elevate people and businesses to their optimal levels of performance, fulfillment and success.
"Brand New! is about getting to the creative core of a company—finding its pulse, assessing and enhancing its health, developing its personality, crafting its culture, and leveraging its unique market signature. It's also about getting to the core of you; only when you understand the human dynamics that shape and drive you can you truly thrive in your personal and professional endeavours."
You will discover how to:
- build a potent, authentic, high-performance brand identity
- stimulate and realize your organization's true creative potential
- identify and leverage your strengths and unique offering
- activate the power of you, your team and your organization
- create magnetism and meaningful rewards through your brand
- understand and work with the true dynamics that drive success
- develop practical, values-based steps for brand implementation and success