Unlock the power of your start-up, small business or organization, with customized coaching packages
Building an essential brand foundation for:
Start-ups that are either bootstrapping their development or need to demonstrate capability and competency while seeking funding.
Early-stage organizations (3—5 years old) that have developed beyond their current brand or deviated from their original purpose.
Established organizations that want to build on their success and refresh their brand in order to expand, diversify or change direction.
Three keys to success
First, I get to understand everything about your organization and where it is now, so we have a benchmark to work from.
Then, we agree on where you want to go with your organization: what kind of business you want, your goals, objectives, vision and dreams.
We explore the basic fundamentals of how your organization runs and how we can improve it, change it where necessary and optimize its performance.
We typically look at, for example, brand, sales, marketing, finance, growth, teams and systems.
We discover the best your company can be.
An organization is only as good as its people and their relationships. What are your beliefs about yourself, others, your organization and the potential of all of these? What is your mindset and does it serve you and your organization? I work with you and your people to bring out the best for success.
Lewis Evans: expert guidance, more than 30 years' experience
Lewis Evans is a communications expert with wide-ranging creative and technical skills. He has run his own creative studios, and has a background in graphic design, photography and engineering that enriches his coaching work through practical experience. He facilitates workshops and seminars and carries out corporate branding and marketing communications projects for companies and organizations world-wide. He hass also worked with the United Nations on HIV and AIDS, and continues to support humanitarian and peace-based charitable organizations as a board member.
"My greatest satisfaction is seeing my clients raise the bar and achieve their goals while thoroughly enjoying the process. I'm fully committed to the creative process, working with a beginner's mind and daily 'walking my talk' as an artist, author and inventor."
The right coaching package for you
- Every coaching programme is tailored to your individual needs.
- I initially ask you to fill out a questionnaire so we both have a common understanding about you, your products and/or services, your current situation, vision, focus and direction.
- Having assessed your unique needs and requirements, we agree on a course of action.
- We then agree a schedule of calls and/or in-person sessions that forms the road map for achieving your objectives, and payment is made.
- Feedback is exchanged, in both directions, throughout the coaching process.
- At the end of the programme, I provide a report and suggest additional options for further growth.
But first of all, let's talk and see if we're a good fit for each other!
Call or book an appointment below.